The 38th Russian “humanitarian convoy” has left the Moscow region and is heading in the direction of the Rostov region, TASS news agency reports with reference to the press service of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations.
Thhus, in the morning, trucks, which together with vehicles from other regions will form the next column with so-called “humanitarian” aid for the residents of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions has left the Noginsk rescue center of the Ministry of Emergency Situations and are heading to the Rostov region.
“The next, 38th humanitarian convoy is being compelled in the Rostov region in the territory of the Don rescue center of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. There the trucks from Noginsk will be joined the vehicles from other regions of Russia,” said the employee of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
Russia’s chief lifeguard Vladimir Puchkov said earlier that the convoy would go to the Donbas on September 17. The Ministry of Emergency Situations assured that mostly it would deliver food.
Earlier, Deputy Minister of Emergency Situations Vladimir Stepanov said that by the end of the month it was planned to send three columns with the “humanitarian” aid to the Donbas.
At the same time, he noted that the first column would be formed after September 15.
The previous “humanitarian convoy” brought books on Russian literature and Russian history, dated by 2016 for the Luhansk students. As it turned out, Putin sent Luhansk children textbooks on Russian history and Russian literature.