According to the Russian blogger Rustem Adagamov, the Russian sanctions list includes goods vital for the people that have no analogues in Russia, Joinfo.ua reports .
“Well, to hell with this moron Onishchenko and condoms, but look what the Russian government does not want to buy from abroad for the Russian citizens:
• antiseptics and test strips for measuring level of glucose in the blood;
• canes, crutches, and rolling walkers (for children with cerebral palsy);
• children’s orthopedic shoes (!);
• pressure relieve mattresses and pillows;
• prosthetic hands, feet and breasts;
• X-ray machines;
• ultrasound scanners;
• baby intensive care incubators (!!);
• dental equipment;
• artificial heart valves.
Here is the continuation of the war against the population. This is the insane asylum the Russians have got into. Are Iskanders still laughing?” the blogger writes on his Facebook.