E-cigarette

Shock: Man loses seven teeth and is left with second degree burns after e-cigarette explodes in his face

Andrew Hall was getting ready for work at home in Pocatello, Idaho, when he said an e-cigarette exploded without warning, Mail Online reports. It shattered into pieces in his mouth, knocking out his teeth and burning his face and neck along with smoke

E-cigarette explodes inches from baby’s pram

The man had slight injuries and needed first-aid treatment. All other bystanders, including the baby, got a lucky escape, Joinfo.com reports with reference to Mirror. The explosion would have been caused by the contact between a spare